Wednesday, August 1, 2012

My 1st Entry

Hey everyone!

I am starting this blog as a new hobby. Being at home so much has left me with a lot of spare time and I have found that throughout the last few months I have thought more and more and about starting one of these things :) I am off work for at-least another month so I should have plenty of time to post, or so I hope.
I am the wife of a great man (Mike) and the mother of an incredible four year old boy (Easton Paul) and a little baby bundle of joy (Louis Steven, who is 1 month old). 

On my blog you might find anything from venting, discussing news, DIY projects, kid crafts.... and much much more. There really is no ryhme or reason to what I might post... just whatever the day brings I guess.
I hope that you enjoy what you may find here and I  would love love love to get some followers! Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment